Lets wear more leisure clothes | 4F

December 22, 2017


I remember those days where as I kid, I never actually cared what I wear when I go to a shopping mall or a super market. Since teenage years it became a thing to wear some casual style clothing or some more fancy looking clothes.  Shopping mall floors became like a fashion runway and for example I want to wear comfortable clothes while shopping rather than some heeled boots and stylish skirt and fur coat. 

The other day, I was so busy with work, but still had to jump to the store. I was wearing my 4F sport pants and jumper at home and felt so good so in my comfort zone, that I didn't wanted to change. So I just wore my statement silver jacket and holographic print sneakers, took a backpack and went to the shopping mall. I will admit, people, especially in fashion clothing stores were looking at me like I'm some kind of a weirdo. But the point is, I just really want to feel extra COMFORTABLE while I'm shopping, I don't want to be struggling while trying something on - wearing 4F sport pants everything was so much easier. 

And after a long time I finally enjoyed shopping and walking in a mall. So I really hope that in 2018, people will start wearing more comfort clothes wile shopping and spending time outside rather than wearing not so comfortable but extra "instagramable" looks.

So my latest moto - wear leisure & sport clothes more often, not just to a gym! Do you agree?

Shop 4F clothes at shopping mall PANORAMA in Vilnius or online https://4fstore.com/


jumper HERE | pants HERE | sneakers HERE


Post Comment
Post a Comment