ootd: White on white

July 20, 2015

Finally nice weather came to Lithuania again! I was so bored of this awful rainy and cold weather that I just could't force myself to go out somewhere and make pictures for my blog. So on the weekend I was happy as a kid because it was nice and warm & sunny! 

So for this awesome weather I decided to go all white. Because I wanted to look fresh, summerish and just happy I guess haha. So for this 'white on white' look I matched shorts with plain basic top, my favorite white sneakers and this quite fancy looking cross body bag, which I think well pretty well with all the pieces. 

Whats important I felt really good in this outfit, I was confident and when you feel good - you look good! What you think about one color outfits? Do you like them and wear them? Or maybe you are more like a colorful person? Let me know in the comments!

Kisses, Inga



 | shoes NIKE from DEICHMANN | shorts ZARA | top H&M | cross body bag PRIMARK | 

Post Comment
Post a Comment