ootd: Spring in stripes & leather

May 19, 2015
\

Once again apologizing for not posting for a while, but I had to do last touches on my thesis before giving them for judgement. So now only defenses left, so I can relax for some time. Anyways, this past week was killing me. The weather, university... Made me kinda moody, but finally I found my happy mood again and fingers crossed it will stay for long ( warm weather as well).
So here is my quick outfit that I was wearing for a day in the city. Leather pants, sneakers and striped shirt is a perfect combination, don't you think so? For a better look on this outfit, I will post a video on my YouTube channel and here as well, so keep your eyes open!
Stay positive and happy!

Kisses, Inga 



 | leather pants, sunnies ZARA | sneakers NIKE from DEICHMANN | top PRIMARK | jacket STRADIVARIUS | bag H&M |

1 comment on "ootd: Spring in stripes & leather"