Metallic shoes - ootd VIDEO

March 26, 2016


Here is my latest outfit video as promised. Hope this way you will be able to take a better look to my outfit and to all the details. If you me doing outfit videos and you would like me to do more YouTube, please give this video a thumbs up and let me know in the comments! That's all for now and I will see you very soon with new posts!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Kaip ir žadėjau, dalinuosi savo naujausiu derinio vaizdo įrašu. Tikiuosi, kad tokiu būdu gali žymiai geriau apžiūrėti visą derinuką ir kiekvieną detalę atskirai. Ir jeigu norėtum, kad pradėčiau daryti daugiau video - sakyk! Spaudžiam nykštį šiam video ir komentaruose pasakyk, kokio gi video iš manęs norėtumėt!
2 comments on "Metallic shoes - ootd VIDEO"
  1. great video!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. yupoo clothes

    ReplyDelete