Healthy food & Detox juice

March 19, 2016

Hello guys! As most of you know, I am trying to eat as healthy as possible. And  like I mentioned in my previous food posts - I try to have breakfast every single morning even though I am not feeling hungry. Because breakfast is the most important meal in the day. Working and busy people will understand me now, that there is not always enough time for breakfast - maybe you overslept, got some extra stuff to do when getting ready or etc. Those days you rush out with empty stomach or you just grab something quick like a bagel to eat. Which is not good. Therefore, I have this quick breakfast idea, that takes only 1min to prepare and another minute to eat haha. And it's healthy! All you need is a bit of greek yogurt, few spoons of granola, one banana, chia seeds and dried cranberries. Also I like to have smoothies for breakfast and this Giraffe detox smoothie is a vitamin bomb that will make you feel full and happy until the lunch time! I have been drinking fruit smoothies and detox juices from Giraffe smoothies for the whole week. And I have to admit that I felt really good, I felt energized, healthy, happy and so on. So from now on I will definitely include some smoothies in my daily life. Tell me guys what you eat while you are in a rush, or you just simply skip breakfast ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Labas visiems! Dauguma jau žinot ( nes minėjau tikrai ne kartą ) kad stengiuosi valgyti kuo sveikiau. Ir kaip minėjau ankstesniuose įrašuose - pusryčius stengiuosi pavalgyti visada, net tuomet kai nesijaučiu alkana. Kodėl? Nes pusryčiai yra svarbiausias dienos maistas. Pusryčiais pabudiname organizmą ir ruošiame jį visai ateinančiai dienai. Žodžiu, dirbantys, skubantys ir užsiėmę mane dabar supras, kad ne visada rytais būna pakankamai laiko sočių ir sveikų pusryčių paruošimui - galbūr pramiegojot, galbūt atsirado netikėtų darbelių kuriuos reikia prieš išbėgant iš namų padaryti. Tokiais atvejais dažnas iš mūsų įsimetam greit kokį sumuštinį, bandelę, ar kažką panašaus kas greit užkištų mūsų skrandį. O tai nėra gerai. Todėl aš vis ieškodama įdomių pusryčių idėjų atradau greitą, skanų ir sveikų pusryčių receptą. Šiuos pusryčius pasigaminti užtrunką vos vieną minutę, suvalgyti dar vieną. Ir išliksit sotūs iki pat pietų meto. Ir viskas ko reikia tai pora šaukštų graikiško jogurto, sauja granolos, vieno banano, šiek tiek čija sėklų ir keleto džiovintų spanguolių ( džiovintos spanguolės ir graikiškas jogurtas yra tobulas derinys!). Taip pat pusryčių metu vietoje kavos stengiuosi geriau rinktis vaisių kokteilius ar detoksikacines sultis. Šios Giraffe sultys yra tikra vitaminų bomba! Ir visai neseniai dariau eksperimentą - gėriau sveikuoliškas Giraffe sultis ir kokteilius visą savaitę ir stebėjau savo būseną. Žinokit turiu pripažinti, kad tą savaitę jaučiausi žvalesnė, energingesnė ir šiaip geresnės būsenos. Todėl nuo šiol tikrai įtrauksiu į savo maisto racionalą ir Giraffe sultis bei kokteilius. O ką jūs valgot pusryčiams tomis dienomis kai visiškai nėra laiko? Ar tiesiog praleidžiate ir pusryčių nevalgot?



11 comments on "Healthy food & Detox juice "
  1. great! so healthy!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Eat The Fat Off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post. เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. prodotti alimentari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too..  sleep aids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. food for flat stomach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  independent sales agent merchant services

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. How to become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have perused your online journal it is exceptionally useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future redesigns.  nuru massage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have utilized a great deal of juicers previously and I made this blog to help juice darlings settle on the correct choice in picking the kind of juicer that best fit their needs. There are a few decent chewing juicers to look over. Starting a Merchant Processing Business

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've finished in astounding work. t propose to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. Selling Credit Card Processing

    ReplyDelete