Leather pants and burgundy hat outfit

January 10, 2016

Hi guys!

A quick outfit update post today. This is the outfit I wear a lot. Why? I don't really know. Maybe because I love leather pants and big scarves. I usually wear beanie hat with this outfit, but today I changed it to this burgundy had that I got from Tally Weijl and I really like the vibe it gave to whole outfit.

What about my life - well, I am working on new blog design, so it takes quite a lot of time, I am super busy with managing "this & that" sales and also, I just moved to the other room in the house ( to a bigger one), so I had quite a lot of packing to do! These are the reasons why I have been quiet here on the blog. But I am almost done with all the work and soon I will be blogging a lot again!

Stay tuned and stay warm!

Kisses, Inga



| shoes DEICHMANN here | pants ZARA similar here | coat, gloves STRADIVARIUS | scarf  NEW YORKER | hat TALLY WEIJL |


Post Comment
Post a Comment