May Favorites

June 14, 2015

It is the middle of June so it is time for my monthly favorites! A little bit late, but better late then never, right? During the May I had 8 favorite beauty products that I have been reaching all the time. First non beauty and fashion related favorite - peonies. They are my favorite flowers for ages! I know some girls are saying that peonies are their favorite flowers since Gossip Girl, but they have been in my favorites list since I was little and spend time in my grandparents village where my granny had plenty of peonies in different colors. And the end of May / beginning of June is a peonies blooming time so I am just falling in love with them all over again.



I am not really a fan of pink nail polishes, but this one caught my eye and I decided to try it out. And after I found myself reapplying this nail polish quite a lot. Even though I prefer white, baby blue, mint green or coral color nail polishes I really loved this soft pink one from Essence. So as I said the color is really nice and the polish itself is really shiny, not like sparkly shinny, but it gives the effect that you are wearing gel nails, which I absolutely love & it stays on your nails for quite long! So love love love!


Most of the people use hand sanitizers only in autumn or winter, but I use them all year long. So in May I have been loving this Bath & Body Work hand sanitizer in raspberry pink peonie. And you might guess why I picked this smell haha. What I love about this hand sanitizer - than it is small and nice to carry in a bag, I love the sweet smell and I love the job it does. Oh and it doesn't dry your hands at all. So definitely recommending this one!


Not that long time ago I did a review of this Oriflame Giordani Gold mineral foundation. You can read it here. So ever since I received it I have been using just this foundation. All my other foundations are pushed away because this one is just A M A Z I N G. Honestly. It blends in so well, the color is perfect for my little bit tanned face skin and what's important, it stays on for long! Seriously, recommending this foundation for every single one of you !


This Maybelline Baby lips lip balm is a must spring/summer must have for me. I remember one summer I burned my lips in front of the sun and it was so painful! I mean until then I didn't even realized that you can actually burn your lips! So after that I bought this lip balm with SPF 20 just to protect my lips form sun. It smells nice, moisturizes lips and protects them from sun. 


I have been searching for a good but not pricey concealer for long time and I believe I found it. This Catrice camouflage cream concealer really hides all the blemishes, pimples & redness that I have and it does not dry them and don't look cakey. One minus is that I can't use it under my eyes, because I have quite dry under eye are so this concealer does not blend in well, so I wouldn't recommend this product for the girls with really dry skin. Despite that it is the best drugstore concealer I have ever tried!


Another product from Catrice cosmetics is this amazing Beautifying lip smoother lip balm in color 030 Cake pop. I mean I love it! I reapply it a lot just because I love the color, I love the texture, the smell, the applicator, just everything! It is really great and it is a dope for Clarins Instant light lip balm. Really loving this lip balm and want to purchase all possible colors haha.


This favorite is more like a fashion related but this past month I have been wearing my trollbeads quite a lot. I have them for long time now, but just recently I started wearing them. I believe that they perfect for spring / summer time.


Last bu not least, during the previous month I have been using this Victoria Secret body spray more than my perfumes. I kinda prefer body mists and sprays for summer and spring time more than perfumes. I don't know why, but I just do! 

Thats it for this post, I hope you liked it and maybe you are loving some of these products too? 

Kisses, Inga



Post Comment
Post a Comment