April's Wishlist / take 10% off

April 9, 2015

Usually spring for me is all about the details, jewelry and accessories! Bright, colorful and noticeable details! And since it's April and the spring is showing off its beauty I decided to show you my April's wish list. 



As you may know, fringe is super popular this spring / summer, so every single of you out there should have at least a fringe bag in the closet! In picture you can see two beauties that got my heart. They would be perfect for spring / summer nights out, or I can imagine myself with the brown one in a summer fest!
For the watches I personally pick the ones with interchangeable straps, because in this way you can wear one watch with many different outfits and for different occasions. And for like forever I am dreaming about this beautiful Daniel Wellington watch! Maybe I will have it myself as a graduation present this summer!
Earrings, bracelets, necklaces – as bright and colorful as possible! I feel like bright accessories with nude or pastel color outfit looks totally amazing and is the best choice for spring & summer days. And I absolutely love this seed bead stretch 3 peace bracelet set!

What is on you April’s wish list? Maybe we are wishing for the same accessories?

P.S If you like any of my pics, go and check them out on West Egg! They have lots of beautiful pieces from the best designer brands with up to 80% discounts!
And I have a small surprise – you can get additional 10% off on everything by using “wearwestegg” code. So don’t miss a chance!
If you will purchase something, make sure to take a picture styling your piece, upload it on Instagram, tag #becomethemodel and be the model, be featured and noticed by West Egg team and hundreds of thousands fashionistas!
Post Comment
Post a Comment