Burgundy Love

November 25, 2012
Hey guys! Sorry that it took me so long to post a new look, but I've been busy lately, because finally I have a part time job ( yaay it means more money and more clothes : ). 
As you all know autumn is leaving us but finally winter is comming ! I am really excited about upcoming christmas and  new year ! But there is one thing I don't like about winter - coldness! I am forced to wear my winter coat, because it's getting super cold in Lithuania.Burgundy was the color on the fall runways and it's going to be the color for winter as well. So I am wearing burgundy blouse, blach pants and black cardigan and studded scarf which I love so much! So enough talk let's take a look !

i




I hope you guys like it and tell me in comments what you think about this look :) 
Love Inna.
4 comments on "Burgundy Love"